To arouse young talents’ interest in TV production, Radio Television Hong Kong is pleased to launch the “In Search of English Programme Presenters” event. It aims to let young people have hands-on experience as presenters in TV production. At the same time, RTHK will select talents with exceptional potential to host our English TV programmes. Send in your application via the e-form on this webpage! New TV hosts are in the making! It could be you!!
Entry Requirements | 參加資格
- Aged 15 or above
- Speak fluent English
- Participants with experience in any type of media production would be a plus
How to Enrol | 報名須知
- Applicants should complete an online form, including the following personal data: name, sex, phone, email, height, weight, school name and class etc.
- Upload a full-body image (JPG / PNG)
- Upload a 30-second English self-introductory video（MOV / MP4, including personal background, hobbies, goals and expectations to this event etc.）
- 上傳一張全身個人照片（JPG / PNG）
- 拍攝30秒展現個人魅力的英語自我介紹短片（MOV / MP4，內容包括個人背景簡介、興趣、參加活動目的和期望等）
Event Details | 活動詳情
- Open for application from now on.
- Selected applicants will be notified for casting.
- Selected applicants will be presented with certificates and may have an opportunity to host RTHK English TV programmes.
Terms and Conditions | 條款及細則
“In Search of English Programme Presenters” Terms and Conditions
- The event is organized by Radio Television Hong Kong. By participating in the event, the participants acknowledge and agree to comply with the terms and conditions.
- Participants must be Hong Kong residents, and have working permission in Hong Kong.
- Participants must be 15 or above on or before 31 Dec 2023 to enter.
- Participants must ensure all provided information to be genuine and correct. It is prohibited to use third party personal information. Entries with dishonest, incorrect information, or has been verified as so after report, will be disqualified. The participant shall hold full responsibility for any loss caused to the organizers or any third party.
- Participants shall not upload or distribute any video, text or images that violate the Law. Any violators will be disqualified and is liable to legal responsibility.
- Participants are responsible to ensure that all visual/audio content is original. Written consent must be acquired from the copyright owner in the case of adaptation.
- Participants shall grant their video production’s copyrights and usage rights, including renaming, editing, packaging, distribution, broadcasting of parts or/and all footage, to Radio Television Hong Kong.
- Late submissions will not be considered.
- All personal data provided will be used for the event and event related purposes only.
- The organizer and managing organization reserve the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any times without prior notice.
- Radio Television Hong Kong has the final decision rights on the arrangements of the above mentioned adjudication or any other related events.
I have read and understood | 我已閱讀及明白
Personal Information Collection Statement | 收集個人資料聲明